cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emintzer
New Contributor

Change email with AzureAD SSO

My company is changing the UPN and email address for some people. Since we use SSO and auto-provisioning with Azure AD, we do not have master passwords.  I tried forcing a provision but no changes. How can I change the email/UPN in LastPass without doing a deprovision/reprovision on each user? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
emintzer
New Contributor

Re: Change email with AzureAD SSO

Thanks for the response. I did finally get a response from support. It seems that I have to go through the master password change process which allows me to update the email address. Unfortunately, that de-federates the account. The end user will need to login with the newly set master password and I can then re-federate the account putting it back to SSO. As the account is tied to devices, I cannot do that login for the end user. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @emintzer,

While I wasn't able to find a guide on how to do this without deprovisioning/reprovisioning the users, so that we can help with this question as soon as possible, could you reach out to the Enterprise Support team who can help with this question? You can access our Enterprise support number through your LastPass Admin Console > Support or request a callback by scrolling down and clicking "Contact Support" on this page and entering your Enterprise account info and you should then be given the option to receive a callback usually within less than 5 minutes: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-deprovision-users-for-lastpass-in-azure-ad-via...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
emintzer
New Contributor

Thanks for the response. I did finally get a response from support. It seems that I have to go through the master password change process which allows me to update the email address. Unfortunately, that de-federates the account. The end user will need to login with the newly set master password and I can then re-federate the account putting it back to SSO. As the account is tied to devices, I cannot do that login for the end user. 

View solution in original post

takesurveyguide
New Contributor

Yes have finally solved it.

My company is changing the UPN and email address for some people. Since we use SSO and auto-provisioning with Azure AD, we do not have TellTheBell master passwords.  I tried forcing a provision but no changes. How can I change the email/UPN in LastPass without doing a deprovision/reprovision on each user?