cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Federated login with Azure - Reply URL error

Hello, I am getting this error after setting up Federated Login with AzureSSO in LastPass enterprise.

AADSTS50011: The reply URL specified in the request does not match the reply URLs configured for the application: [then it types my application ID]

I don't see errors which could lead to this issue. 

did anyone ever experience this issue?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Federated login with Azure - Reply URL error

I have the same error message. Completted SCIM and then Federated login.

Had copied URL and token as per directions.

If I add a user in the LastPass console, the user receives the email and the "Activate LastPass code" link works fine, but if I add a user in AzureAD, they receive an identical looking email, but the link fails with the error:

"lastpass AADSTS50011: The reply URL specified in the request does not match the reply URLs configured for the application: xxxxxxxxxxxx"

I have searched the KBs and multiple search engines - no joy. Only hit is this community post and I don't seem to be able to rasie a ticket on it either.

Did you find the solution?

Thanks

Alistair

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Federated login with Azure - Reply URL error

Hello,

We found this post on the Microsoft forums which may help to resolve the issue: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/54102/the-reply-url-specified-in-the-request-does...

As you're an Enterprise customer you also have the option to call our Enterprise support team for assistance as well. You can access our Enterprise support number through your LastPass Admin Console > Support

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!