cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Federated login with Azure - Reply URL error

Hello, I am getting this error after setting up Federated Login with AzureSSO in LastPass enterprise.

AADSTS50011: The reply URL specified in the request does not match the reply URLs configured for the application: [then it types my application ID]

I don't see errors which could lead to this issue. 

did anyone ever experience this issue?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
New Contributor

Re: Federated login with Azure - Reply URL error

I have the same error message. Completted SCIM and then Federated login.

Had copied URL and token as per directions.

If I add a user in the LastPass console, the user receives the email and the "Activate LastPass code" link works fine, but if I add a user in AzureAD, they receive an identical looking email, but the link fails with the error:

"lastpass AADSTS50011: The reply URL specified in the request does not match the reply URLs configured for the application: xxxxxxxxxxxx"

I have searched the KBs and multiple search engines - no joy. Only hit is this community post and I don't seem to be able to rasie a ticket on it either.

Did you find the solution?

Thanks

Alistair

LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

We found this post on the Microsoft forums which may help to resolve the issue: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/54102/the-reply-url-specified-in-the-request-does...

As you're an Enterprise customer you also have the option to call our Enterprise support team for assistance as well. You can access our Enterprise support number through your LastPass Admin Console > Support

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Active Contributor

I had the same issue. Try both the EU and US link from step #5 when setting up your redirect URI

https://assets.cdngetgo.com/7d/36/b21280274407bf4a17d7c34df639/federated-login-using-azure-ad.pdf

New Contributor

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply.

After raising two support tickets with LastPass, I was directed to Microsoft Azure tech support. I spent ten days with Microsoft and was eventually passed back to LastPass. The new LastPass technician tellsme that this is becasue of an ommission in their deployment guide when provisioning the LastPass app in Azure.

In the guide "Set Up Federated Login for LastPass Using Azure Active Directory"

- "Step #2: Configure Azure AD with LastPass"

- item 2. "Navigate to Azure Active Directory > Enterprise Applications > New application > All > Non-gallery application"

- IF YOU DO NOT CLICK THE SMALL LINK THAT SAYS "Click here to use the old gallery app" - I am told that one is stuffed!

I have had to deprovision (delete) the app and start again from square one. Wasted two weeks, but I am told that there is nothing that can be done and that the documentation is being updated.

Thanks 

Alistair 

Active Contributor

Weird! I did remove my whole LastPass account and made a new trial, so maybe that will fix it for you.

Also removed the Enterprise Application, and the App Registration in Azure AD before trying again.

The only issue I had was exactly the same as yours, but got fixed by using the old app interface.
You sure you used the .com link in step 5? I also got this error when I tried using the .eu link before calling them to move my enterprise to the EU datacenter

//edit

You can also try it out using the (free) developer program: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/dev-program

New Contributor

Well I tried one whole heap of alternatives with both the MAST guys and the LastPass guys and that was the final input I got from LastPass - and I wasn't going to argue. I have to say that I do not have an amazing amount of confidence in them, since I have spoken to three and none resolved the issue with their product. It may well be that you were correct, but I am EU (based in the UK) and we tried both the US and EU datacentres and it worked with neither.