cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paul42
Active Contributor

I am unable to renew my LastPass Enterprise subscription. Invalid account message.

My Enterprise subscription expired a on Friday. Since then, I've been trying to renew it, but LastPass's renewal option seems broken. I get this message when I press the "Buy License" button in the Admin console:

"We're sorry, the product you are attempting to purchase is not compatible with your LastPass account. Please logout and use a different account, or contact support for help."

Clicking on contact us takes me to a bot that doesn't seem to help. I am concerned we will lose access to our login details.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I am unable to renew my LastPass Enterprise subscription. Invalid account message.

Hi @paul42,

So that the billing team can help get this fixed for your account, please create a ticket by scrolling down and clicking Contact Support at the bottom center of this page: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-to-add-enterprise-users-lp010044

Please let me know when you've submitted this ticket so that I can be sure it is directed to the Enterprise team who can help with this ASAP.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I am unable to renew my LastPass Enterprise subscription. Invalid account message.

Hi @paul42,

So that the billing team can help get this fixed for your account, please create a ticket by scrolling down and clicking Contact Support at the bottom center of this page: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-to-add-enterprise-users-lp010044

Please let me know when you've submitted this ticket so that I can be sure it is directed to the Enterprise team who can help with this ASAP.

View solution in original post

paul42
Active Contributor

Hi RachelO, I have submitted the Contact Support request about 2 hrs ago.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks, I do see that your support ticket (#15561260) has been assigned to the Enterprise support team who will investigate and reach out via email as soon as possible with more information or a fix.

Zuckerbrod
New Contributor

I got the same msg as you.  Dont know what to do now.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Zuckerbrod,

So that the billing team can help get this fixed for your account, please create a ticket by following the steps in my message above. Once your ticket is created, please let me know so that I can be sure that your request is directed to the Enterprise support team.

Zaediar
New Contributor

Seeing the same message when trying to renew our account.

Created a ticket, #15612821

Thanks.

Beb41
New Contributor

Hello,

I get the same message.

Created a ticket 15618258

If you can ensure the it will managed quickly.

Regards

Bertrand

tlaine
New Contributor

Same problem here - a team of tens of accounts waiting for the ticket to be resolved:
Ticket #15623551

zndtoshi
New Contributor

I have the same issue! This is so frustrating! I want to upgrade and it doesn't let me.
support ticket: 15629681