cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bstraka
New Contributor

LastPass Billing Assistance

LastPass has billed me for a year's Enterprise membership even though I do not have an account. Their telephone support hangs up on me. LastPass also does not respond to emails either.

On 5/18/2021 I was notified by LastPass that my account was deleted. That was fine. That is what I wanted. Then one year later and one year after that my company has been billed each time. I sent an email to zzzzzzz@logmein.com and they did not respond.

I have tried telephoning their customer support number, but after about thirty seconds a recording says to leave my name and telephone number and then hangs up.

I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

LASTPASS IS A DISHONEST COMPANY WITH NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

Bill

1 REPLY 1
AshC
GoTo Manager

Re: LastPass Billing Assistance

@bstraka  I'm afraid deleting an account does not cancel the LastPass subscription itself, and this Community is not some place we can handle billing inquiries securely.  I have edited some details of your post for this reason.

If you'll click my Community name, you can send me a private message with your deleted LastPass email address, the last 4 of the card being billed, as well as the date of renewal. 

Thanks,

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!