cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uriel1
New Contributor

Linked personal account not showing under Android app

Hi,

I am on LastPass Enterprise and recently linked my personal account. Under my web vault it shows perfectly next to my work entries.
However, when accessing through the LastPass Android app (version 4.10.4395) I can only see the work vault and my personal data does not show.

Tried reinstalling the app, unlinking and linking my personal account - with no luck.

Right now I am stuck as I am unable to access my personal data via mobile.

Contacted the LastPass support but they does not seem to be very efficient. Definitely not the expected Enterprise level support...

Has anyone encountered such an issue?
Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!
6 REPLIES 6
marklarson428
New Contributor

Re: Linked personal account not showing under Android app

I am seeing the same behavior with the IOS client as well. Do linked accounts not work in the mobile apps?
benm614
New Contributor

was this ever resolved? i am experiencing this on IOS
shorn73
New Contributor

Same issue on ios still ongoing - no sign of a fix from LastPass  and I reported this issue to support several months ago. We will not go ahead with LastPass Enterprise unless this is fixed

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

So that we can resolve this for you as soon as possible, could you reach out to the Enterprise Support team to investigate further? You can access our Enterprise support number through your LastPass Admin Console > Support or request a callback by scrolling down and clicking "Contact Support" on this page and entering your Enterprise account info and you should then be given the option to receive a callback usually within less than 5 minutes: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-contact-customer-support-for-lastpass-lp010121

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
shorn73
New Contributor

Yes, I have had a case open for 3 months now with the Enterprise support team and so far there is no solution.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @shorn73,

I wasn't able to find any currently active cases for you, so that we can take a look to see what the status is of the case or ask for the Enterprise support team to provide you with an update, could you send me a private message with your case number? To send me a private message, please click my username to view my profile, then click the blue "Send a Message" button in the upper right.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!