cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dawsmonkee
New Contributor

Linking account with personal families account - do other members of the family also get the benefit

Hello 🙂

I just joined a new company that has LastPass Enterprise and as such I've now used my benefit from that to claim LastPass families subscription for myself. To do this, I had to cancel my existing LastPass families subscription that I used before - which I shared with my wife and my parents. Do my family now have to purchase LastPass families subscription separately, or will they continue to receive the benefits due to originally being linked with my account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Re: Linking account with personal families account - do other members of the family also get the ...

Hi @Dawsmonkee 

Welcome to the LastPass Community. 

Your account set up should remain intact, only the billing set up would change.  Feel free to request a call from Customer Support if there are any problems: https://support.lastpass.com/help/how-do-i-contact-customer-support-for-lastpass-lp010121 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Re: Linking account with personal families account - do other members of the family also get the ...

Hi @Dawsmonkee 

Welcome to the LastPass Community. 

Your account set up should remain intact, only the billing set up would change.  Feel free to request a call from Customer Support if there are any problems: https://support.lastpass.com/help/how-do-i-contact-customer-support-for-lastpass-lp010121 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Dawsmonkee
New Contributor

Hi AshC,

You're absolutely right, thank you.

Andrew