cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
opomobo
New Contributor

Long delay for invite emails?

How long should it normally take to get an invite email?

We have new users with invites sent (and resent, and resent...) who aren't getting them and no email from lastpass is showing up at all in the mail logs, in excess of 36 hours.

4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Long delay for invite emails?

Hi @opomobo 

These are the 3 email addresses we use for LastPass communications:

The invites should be coming from the middle email address within minutes of you inviting the user. Please have them search for any emails from that address, you may also need to check your company email filters if they are using a company email address.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
opomobo
New Contributor

Like I said, the user isn't getting the emails and our email logging (Google Workspace for Enterprise) doesn't show any incoming email for this user from lastpass.

I cut and paste the email in their account settings and they get email from O365 just fine.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @opomobo,

If you've already checked that the user has added do-not-reply-support@lastpass.com to their trusted contacts/safe sender list and there aren't any blocks or filters that could cause the email to not be received, we would recommend reaching out to the Business support team who can assist more in depth. You can access the support number through your LastPass Admin Console > Support to call the support team right away

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
tvanbuskirk
New Contributor

I am also having the same issue. I have opened a case with support. However, I have discovered two perhaps key details about this.

1. If I go to the old Admin Console and resend the invitation from there, it gets received.

2. It has something to do with Shared Folders and Groups. I Staged all the users in the company first, then added some of them to Groups, and created Shared Folders for those Groups (and added the Groups to have access to their respective folders). All the users who had no Shared Folders got the Invites. All the Users that did, did not get invites. However, resending from the old Admin Console did get them their invites.