cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

MFA Policy not applying on Chrom Browser extension

Hello!

I've set up MFA requirement policy for all users which works find when logging into lastpass.com. Now when logging into the Chrome Browser extension, it seems the policy doesn't apply and I'm not requested to use MFA. I've looked at all available policies and couldn't find any option to apply the MFA requirements to the Browser extension. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

Vincent

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: MFA Policy not applying on Chrom Browser extension

Hello,

Are you still have difficulty with the MFA Policy not applying on the Chrome extension? If so, to be sure that we can assist as fast as possible, could you contact our Enterprise support team via phone? You can access our Enterprise support number through your LastPass Admin Console > Support or by scrolling down on this page and clicking Contact Support. Once you enter in your name and account email you should get an option to get a callback (usually within 5 minutes) from the Enterprise support team who can help you out right away: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-contact-customer-support-for-lastpass-lp010121

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!