cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimmy19901
New Contributor

RE: Can't Upgrade Enterprise Licence

Hi guys,

Looking to upgrade to enterprise licence and pay you guys money.

Very frustrating I keep getting this error.

Something went wrong.

Please try again later. If the problem persists, visit  for help.
username=james@XYZ.com
ERROR=ENT_VALIDATE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: RE: Can't Upgrade Enterprise Licence

Hi @jimmy19901,

We have noticed, for some users, you may need to add your middle name (or middle initial) when on the upgrade page in order for the transaction to complete successfully, we would recommend trying that as well just to see if you can then complete the upgrade successfully. If that doesn't work, so that our team can make sure you can complete the purchase successfully please create a ticket for the billing team who can help. To do this, please scroll down and click "Contact Support" at the bottom center of this article to create a support request: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/why-do-i-see-a-message-that-i-dont-have-permission-to-p...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RachelO

Hi @jimmy19901,

We have noticed, for some users, you may need to add your middle name (or middle initial) when on the upgrade page in order for the transaction to complete successfully, we would recommend trying that as well just to see if you can then complete the upgrade successfully. If that doesn't work, so that our team can make sure you can complete the purchase successfully please create a ticket for the billing team who can help. To do this, please scroll down and click "Contact Support" at the bottom center of this article to create a support request: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/why-do-i-see-a-message-that-i-dont-have-permission-to-p...

View solution in original post

jimmy19901
New Contributor

Cannot Upgrade to Enterprise

Hi guys, I am locked out of my account and cannot access shared folder.

I am a paid user and very disappointed.

Support channel is nearly non-existent. 

Please immediately allow me access to my shared folder as this is causing me serious damage. 

jimmy19901_2-1624432175416.png

RachelO

Re: Cannot Upgrade to Enterprise

Hi @jimmy19901,

So that we can resolve this issue as soon as possible, could you reach out to the Enterprise Support team to investigate and fix this for you? You can access our Enterprise support number through your LastPass Admin Console > Support or request a callback by scrolling down and clicking "Contact Support" on this page and entering your Enterprise account info and you should then be given the option to receive a callback usually within less than 5 minutes: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-purchase-more-lastpass-enterprise-or-identity-...

kddavisCOS
New Contributor

Says it's a solution, but where am I supposed to put in my middle name or initial?  I have a page where I am trying to renew two licenses.  It only shows which licenses are (in this case enterprise) and the amount. 

I am seriously frustrated with this.  How to I actually talk to someone from LastPass about this and not some canned response from a "moderator" that tells me to go put in a ticket.  How about some help HERE that really is A SOLUTION!!!!!