cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asheroto
Active Contributor

Security - Enterprise Account Linked with Personal - Password Reset

Greetings,

I have a paid LastPass account for my personal use, and recently I switched our company over to using LastPass Enterprise!  I want to access both at the same time, so I linked my personal account to my work e-mail address.

If another enterprise admin decides to reset my password one day, will he/she have access to my personal account because they are linked?  Or is there a security measure that will stop them?

I have 2FA turned on for each account.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Security - Enterprise Account Linked with Personal - Password Reset

Hi @asheroto,

Your personal account will continue to remain private (as your Teams, Enterprise, or Identity admin is never able to view your personal Vault data), and if you ever leave the company, your personal account data remains active and accessible to you. Additionally, login events for your personal account will never be logged in admin reporting.

ref: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/link-your-personal-account-lp010028

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @asheroto,

Your personal account will continue to remain private (as your Teams, Enterprise, or Identity admin is never able to view your personal Vault data), and if you ever leave the company, your personal account data remains active and accessible to you. Additionally, login events for your personal account will never be logged in admin reporting.

ref: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/link-your-personal-account-lp010028

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

asheroto
Active Contributor

Thank you!