cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kharvego
New Contributor

Staff created personal account, not Enterprise Account, which shows inactive

One of my staff created her Last Pass account using her business email, but it does not look like she created the account under the Enterprise account.  I'm the Administrator on the account, and when I look at the user status, her account shows inactive, but I've seen her login.  Is it possible she created a personal account and not the Enterprise account?  If so, how do we change her access to the Enterprise account, to which I'm paying the license for?

1 REPLY 1
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Staff created personal account, not Enterprise Account, which shows inactive

Hi @Kharvego,

When adding users to your account, the system will determine whether or not the invited user already has an existing LastPass account based on their email address. 

Existing users can choose from the following options when they you add them as a user to your LastPass Business account:

• Join the LastPass Business account using the same email address associated with their existing account
  • Create a new LastPass account for company use only

Note: The invitation sent to existing users is valid for up to 14 days from the date sent. After such time, the users must be re-invited individually or using bulk re-invite using the invitation methods outlined below.

ref: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/manually-add-enterprise-users-lp010045

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!