cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KylieG
New Contributor

Why don't some federated users have an asterisk?

I have 12 users in LP Enterprise, 10 of which were set up via Azure AD federation.  The other two are super admins, therefore not federated.  The key at the top of the page indicates that federated users are those with an asterisk so why do some of the users that I know with absolute certainty were set up via Azure AD not have an asterisk and is this likely to cause any issues?  Thanks

Altitude LP Users.png

1 REPLY 1
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Why don't some federated users have an asterisk?

Hi @KylieG,

I've checked your account in our system and do see that the screenshot you provided is correct--this account has 6 federated users, all who are starred on the list as shown in the screenshot. The non-starred users are not federated. If you'd like assistance making sure the non-federated users are federated, please reach out to the Enterprise Support team who can help via phone. You can access our Enterprise support number through your LastPass Admin Console > Support OR you can request a callback by scrolling down and clicking "Contact Support" on this page and entering your Enterprise account info and you should then be given the option to receive a callback usually within less than 5 minutes: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-set-up-federation-services-for-my-lastpass-ent...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!