cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ychu
New Contributor

admin console - reusing master passwords list

Hi,

I am a LastPass admin for our company and my Admin Console provides me with a list of who are reusing their master password.  I've discussed this with the users who's name appear in this list and they deny having reused their password.  

At times LastPass (because it doesn't always notify) tries to identify which site it is being reused.  Several times, users showed me that the passwords are not identical so I question how accurate is this list.  I would like to understand how the system determine how someone is reusing their master password and is the list trustworthy.

thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
MTA-IT
New Contributor

Re: admin console - reusing master passwords list

I am in the same boat, suddenly I have 11 users who are reusing their master password - our overall score did not go gown - so something must not be working?
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: admin console - reusing master passwords list

Hello,

Could you try logging out of your LastPass account (as the account admin) then logging back in to see if this refreshes that list?

If that doesn't work, so that we can resolve this issue as soon as possible, could you reach out to the Enterprise Support team to investigate and fix this for you? You can access our Enterprise support number through your LastPass Admin Console > Support or request a callback by scrolling down and clicking "Contact Support" on this page and entering your Enterprise account info and you should then be given the option to receive a callback usually within less than 5 minutes: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/access-the-admin-console-lp010019

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!