Accept Bitcoin payments

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept Bitcoin payments

Accept Bitcoin payments

Now that the free version will be crippled soon, I once again like you guys to consider accepting Bitcoin to pay for premium.

Lastpass stores the most sensitive information people have in their life, and they should be able to keep that from being linked with their home address and payment information.

I would have been a Premium user for YEARS if not for the privacy-eroding requirement of paying by Credit Card. Now I am intending to switch to an alternative that is more sensible.

7 Comments
RowanSkye
New Contributor

Being able to pay in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin Cash or Monero or Ethereum, will also really help and boost business because cryptocurrency users actually handle their payments very well.

Masoud180

Hi there and Hope you're doing great. 

I'm using LastPass for many years. But I have never been able to purchase the premium version of it! Because, Unfortunately I live in a country that we don't access to PayPal, Visa, Mater, etc. Please add cryptocurrency payment gateway so that many people like me can purchase your premium version. Thanks a lot in advance.

Serafim1
Active Contributor

How safe is it to use cryptocurrency? Maybe people shouldn't be so gullible about it? After all, there are plenty of options for how to store and earn money.

RowanSkye
New Contributor

Cryptocurrency is as safe as basically holding a wallet or a piggy bank, except your wallet/piggy bank is a set of words/long line of string that you need to access the funds.

RowanSkye
New Contributor

Not talking about earning money via cryptocurrency here, talking about using cryptocurrency to pay for LastPass Premium.

KarlaHarrell
Visitor

Though it’s been more than a year since you suggested that idea, I still agree. I mean, I keep 30% of my money in crypto cause it’s just safer. So, I think the crypto payment method should have been added long ago. That would have simplified a lot of things, actually.

KarlaHarrell
Visitor

You know, I have a team of crypto miners on https://www.moonbitcoins.com/dashboard , and I just don’t know where to spend all that money. If more companies had added a crypto payment method, they would have earned even more money, I think. So, how can we, guys, ask the devs to add that payment method?