Add the option to exclude sites from the Security Challenge

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would find it really helpful if there were a per-entry setting for a site that enabled it to be excluded from the Security Dashboard checks. Several of the financial institutions I use have a simple PIN or short numeric password for the first-stage login and then a more complex password for the second stage. As far as I can see LastPass doesn't have the ability to handle two-step logins and therefore only sees the fist password, which it reports as weak. If I change such passwords they will still be considered week, so there is really no benefit in them being included in the dashboard score.

5 Comments
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

There isn't currently a way to exclude entries from the Security Dashboard, and this has been submitted to our team as a feature request as other users have also requested this option as well although we don't have any news or updates to share currently in regards to adding this functionality.

msrendorg
Active Contributor

I concur with this suggestion - sometimes one might have someone else's log on and password to use for some purpose and we aren't going to change this entries.

skiss

Agreed - additionally, I also save some public WiFi passwords etc in my LastPass account that I really have no control over, so it would be nice to filter those out as well.

Nameboysil

Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey Guide

Chick-fil-A is one of the famous restaurant chains at the United States Of America. If you are a frequent customer at Chick-fil-A Locations, then you have a chance to take part in the online Chick-Fil-A Satisfaction Survey called as MyCFAVisit.

My cfavisit

msteltman
Active Contributor

Another reason to do this is to be able to exclude passwords for local (LAN) devices, that are by no means accessible from the internet. It is not necessary to include these in the challenge