Allow users to disable/remove or permanently hide the Starter kit / Achievement badge drawer/popup.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow users to disable/remove or permanently hide the Starter kit / Achievement badge drawer/popup.

0 Kudos

On smaller resolution monitors the Starter kit often gets in the way, squishing the layout when in List View. Sometimes collapsing the left menu container helps, but not always. 

Minimizing the Starter kit leaves the container space behind upon reloading Open My Vault from the LastPass extension (on Chrome), having me to click twice to minimize it again (and upon every reload) temporarily so that I could use LastPass. 

I tried looking for support articles, and there does not seem to be a way to remove it as a non-Business User with no access to edit policies. I understand it will disappear on it's own after 30 days from the first login, but I will have to wait another 3 weeks if that's the case. 

If I'm not allowed to disable it as a user, I would at least appreciate that it somehow doesn't affect the layout like it does right now. It feels like a super unnecessary user experience each time I open the extension, in either tolerating it or having to compromise my own user experience so that I can use the service. I get that I may be a tiny subset of users actually still using a resolution smaller than the usual 1080p size. Just wanted to see if there was a possibility for some kind of fix. 

Apologies for such a verbose writeup, just wanted to explain the frustration in good amounts of detail. If nothing can be done for my case, I'd like to thank you for at least reading through my request/rant. Thanks ~