The design and recommended use of linked personal and business accounts needs major improvement to be usable. As a primarily business user, I was excited when we upgraded to an enterprise account, allowing for the addition of family and personal accounts. However, it's an essentially useless feature the way it is currently designed.
1) You cannot share or move passwords from your business to your linked personal account. They must be manually migrated.
2) You cannot easily switch active logins between personal, business, or both. You must log out and log in each time, wasting the time a password manager is supposed to save.
3) When adding a password, there is no way to tell LastPass if you'd like it to be saved under your personal or business account. You must have previously logged out and logged back in to the desired account, before creating a new password
4) The Chrome extension can only log into one account across all browser windows, including Incognito mode. This eliminates the potential work around by using incognito to be logged into two account.
5) The official support line is to "use another brand of browser". This is a total hack and not an acceptable work around.