Modifier key to temporary disable LastPass autosubmit

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

I use the LastPass extension for Chrome and have several sites, especially the single sign-on for my university, where I frequently want to automatically log in with my default credentials; however, on occasion I want to log in with alternate credentials and find myself fighting with LastPass, trying to stop it before it autosubmits. It would be really handy if I could hold down a designated modifier key (e.g., right shift key) when browsing to a site to temporarily disable autologin. Most of the time, LastPass could automatically login and save me a click; however, on the occasion that I knew I wanted to use alternative credentials, I could hold down the modifier key and as the page loads, allowing me to select secondary credentials without battling with LastPass.

If a modifier key during page load is too much trouble, then an option on the LastPass extension menu to disable autologin for a minute and/or clicking the LastPass extension's icon with a modifier key to do the same would also work.