a lot of duplicated passwords are not really duplicated ones. Examples
- They are used for the same shop (using different domains .com, .de etc).
- It is the Microsoft live ID used at various sites.
- It is the same device with an internal and an external IP address (NAS, router)
There should be a way to link or mark them.
Some passwords are provided by external sources and cannot be changed.
There should be a way to mark them.
The marked/hidden passwords could be reviewed by setting a filter.
Some suggestions for smaller changes:
- There is a link from the list of unsecure passwords to the website but no link to the password details at Lastpass (for checking details or deleting)
- I cannot see where a password is used twice or more often
- At the list I cannot see when the password was used the last time (would allow to identify old websites/passwords and delete or change them)
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.