cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Android Mobile Use and Autofill NOT WORKING

I have applied the settings, per the LastPass app and HELP sections, yet the LastPass App NEVER inputs with the AUTOFILL set to "autofill".  Exactly defeats the point of using the app on my phone.  Quite cumbersome and the LastPass HELP section is terrible getting this resolved.

Anyone else has problems with Autofill not working correctly on their Android phones?  I have been using this service for many years but with so many bugs and issues with the mobile app, I am considering terminating renewal.  I need this app to work correctly.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Android Mobile Use and Autofill NOT WORKING

Hello,

For users on Android Oreo or newer operating systems, the LastPass app should autofill information for you within mobile apps and sites. Could you double check to make sure you’ve enabled autofill with the steps below?

• Open the LastPass app on your Android device.   
  • Tap the menu button, then tap Settings at the bottom.  
  • Open Autofill, and then the toggle next to Android Oreo Autofill. You’ll be asked to give permission to autofill, which you can accept.   
  • On the next screen, click the radio button next to LastPass to enable the app for autofill.  

Please also note that our developers are actively investigating issues with Autofill not always working correctly on Android currently and hope to have an update in the near future which resolves these issues.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!