cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddcms
New Contributor

Can't accept share on Android

Hi! I was sent an Share but I am unable to Accept it on my Android (mobile LastPass).

When I click the button in the email (Gmail app) it opens my mobile browser and a popup says I'm on computer.

When I check in the Android app directly there is no mention of the Share invite, either on the "main" screen or the Sharing Center. I know sometimes shares take a while to show up, but I got the email right away and it has been > 1 hour.

I guess we can't upload screen shots here...(?), but here is a G drive link to a screen shot:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iWXI6JGPfzNmxouPwXUMDuw72EMCLPLy/view?usp=drivesdk

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Can't accept share on Android

Hi @ddcms, welcome to the community.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, we are researching it now. In the meantime I have enabled more device type switches on your account so you can switch to desktop to accept the shared item and switch back to mobile afterwards.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
vidhar
New Contributor

Re: Can't accept share on Android

Skincell Pro serum is a product that contains all the natural ingredients which are proven fruitful against skin blemishes. From the Skincell Pro Reviews that we can see, we can conclude that it works.