cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bitlo
New Contributor

Duplicate Authentication screens On IOS FaceID Verify

I’ve been having a lot of weird issues with my iOS last pass. Below is a list and wanted to get others feedback. I have 2 phones and this happens on both.

1. When trying to fill in username and password on a form or app, using inApp LastPass, and I’m not logged in., The app won’t keep that active login if I try switching directly to the LastPass app. Lastpass will ask me to login again.

2. While in App I’m trying to fill in a username password, the faceID screen comes up to authenticate and then a blank screen comes up and authenticates my faceid a second time, why is this? Shouldn’t it just authenticate once?

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled but am getting the same results.

Thanks in advance for your help
1 REPLY 1
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Duplicate Authentication screens On IOS FaceID Verify

Hello,

Could you try first uninstalling the LastPass app, restarting your device, the reinstalling to see if that resolves the issue? Once it is reinstalled, could you also check these settings to ensure your automatic log out and lock settings are as you desire?

1. In the LastPass app, go to Settings > Security
  2. Make sure Auto Logout is set to at least 8 Hours or Never and Lock Options is set to whatever time you would like to be re-prompted for FaceID verification (for example, if you set this option to 24 hours you will only need to re-authenticate the app with FaceID every 24 hours)

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!