cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bazl
New Contributor

I've run out of device switches

This is the problem I am facing right now I didn't know about this new policy 

As a LastPass Free user, you do not need to take any direct action at this time. However, if you’d like to continue using LastPass on both your desktop and mobile devices, you can upgrade to LastPass Premium or Families.

Starting March 16, 2021, if you do not upgrade to LastPass Premium or Families, the first device you log in on becomes your active device type.

If you would like to switch your active device type, you can do so a maximum of three (3) times on or after March 16, 2021. 

so after I switched for the last time on mobile i couldn't open it again on computer so can you please help me switch it one last time or at least tell me the way to get  back up file of my saved data because i tried to export from my account opened in computer but didn't work.
21 REPLIES 21
ter
New Contributor

Please add  switches, please add more

Tags (1)
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi @ter 

As a courtesy I have granted you additional changes between device types. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
matekubi
New Contributor

I did switch to mobile by mistake. Is that possible to switch it back to PC? Or just give me one switch more. 

Can you help please? 

AshC
GoTo Moderator

@matekubi  You should now have additional switches available to change device types. 

admin4
New Contributor

Hello there!

I was wondering if I could get a reset of my active device? I want to set it up to PC/Desktop.
I am currently using a desktop for work but  mistakenly set the active Device option as mobile as I was unaware of the "switches" future. And unfortunately, I have no switches left and I would like for my active device to be my desktop permanently and remove it from my mobile.  

Please help.  All my work logins are used on the desktop and my client needs me to log in to their  shared passwords where websites for work are only accessible to the desktop. Thank you so much.

Used e-mail in Lastpass: admin@tzzzzzzzw.com [edited] 

AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi @admin4 

I've set up an additional switch option so you can choose the best device type moving forward. 

jc66
New Contributor

Hi @AshC.

I have the same issue. Is it possible to get one more switch so I can change to Desktop permanently?
AshC
GoTo Moderator

@jc66  I've updated your account to allow for an additional device type switch. 

Logan7902
New Contributor

I didnt realise it was my last switch and now i cannot sign into any of my accounts on pc. Please give me more switches if possible would be greatly appreciated.

AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi, @Logan7902  

You should be able to change your device type now.