cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hansvis
New Contributor

IOS Authenticator does not respond to : accept

The Lastpass Authenticator 2.0.3. does not respond to the user pressing the "Accept" button.

No response from this app at all. So an approval of a login via the Iphone Authenticator, is not possible.

The "alternative route" via an sms code, does work.  I'm running IOS 14.7.1

Your support would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
kristenkay
New Contributor

Re: IOS Authenticator does not respond to : accept

would like to see the one-time bypass feature in Azure MFA. As for the Authenticator, I've also seen it fail to bring up the approval, but usually when I manually open the app, it appears.

Labels: Filme Fast  iOS

hansvis
New Contributor

Thank you for your "bypass" suggestion Kirstenkay.  In the meantime, I have managed to install and initiate the Google Authenticator as (temporary ?) solution. 

RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @hansvis,

Could you try first restarting your device then testing again, we would also recommend double checking that the time/date are correct and set to automatically be updated in your device's settings as we've noticed this can also cause this issue. If those steps do not work please be sure you have Cloud Backup enabled and create a cloud backup for LastPass Authenticator, then try uninstalling and reinstalling the LastPass Authenticator app and trying again.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!