cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Invalid Password - Android - New Device

you have to enter your email in all lowercase.

View solution in original post

New Contributor

THAT WORKED! THANK YOU!!!!
New Contributor

Thanks! Typing my email address all in lowercase fixed my issue!
New Contributor

Gohan8868, thank you SO MUCH for your advice!  THAT is what finally worked for me!  I upgraded my phone to a Samsung Galaxy S10 recently and haven't been able to load LastPass since then (September 2020).  Your advice was perfection and I appreciate it so very much!  Thank you!

New Contributor

Thank you so much Gohan8868! There were no capital letters in my email address to change. I read through other fixes and re-started my phone, turned it off for 5 mins, cleared the cache and uninstalled and re-installed the LastPass app, but I suspect that I could have saved myself time and just re-set the password iterations had I scrolled down to your advice first.

Same thing for me- it didn't work at first, the thinking icon started circling again and I thought "oh no, here we go..." but then all my passworded websites appeared! Thank you so much!! The help service in LastPass is abysmal. I certainly wouldn't pay for it, but will keep using it as long as its free. The people contributing on this forum are the ones who should get paid!

Active Contributor

I posted this for the sole purpose of helping others not have my frustration. Glad I could help the community solve the problem.