cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LPSooner
New Contributor

LastPass Autofill window closes too quickly on iPad

When I go to fill a password using autofill from the keyboard, I am not able to search for the appropriate site/app because the LastPass window closes within 5 seconds. Is anyone else experiencing this? The primary place this is an issue is using it to fill within apps where you have to search for the name of the app/site.

26 REPLIES 26
corby1
New Contributor

Been having this problem for years. It's annoying AF and too bad they don't seem interested in fixing it
Aprocon
New Contributor

Advanced tech support did reach out to me and ask me to do some very complicated bug catching steps. I did not follow up.
courtneypk
New Contributor

Thank you @mcgroarty - I will try this on the weekend.
nicholasgcotton
New Contributor

So I've had this issue on and off for years, across 2 iPads, but just worked around it by opening the app directly and copy/pasting manually.

I spoke to support 2022-06-11  and they advised it's some kind of issue with the external keyboard. I was pretty sure it happened both with and without the magic keyboard attached in the past, but today on the newest (5.12.0) version of Lastpass I actually found that auto-fill stays open as long as I need it to, as long as I'm not attached to the external keyboard.

TLDR: Seems to be "fixed" by temporarily removing the external keyboard. 

Leonfortej
New Contributor

Running into the same issue even today. Multiple iPads multiple installs. Only on ipad
drbking
New Contributor

I've run every test they've asked me to do for almost a year now and still have the issue. Over and over they've said that the latest update will fix it but it never does.

Just the iPad; the iPhone continues to be fine. No external keyboard.

corby1
New Contributor

Yup! Thank you for reminding me to look for another solution (BitWarden?) before my paid subscription runs out