cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dizzy_Horse
Active Contributor

LastPass showing me as a Free user in app and Families user on PC

Hello,
Problem: i'm a member of Lastpass Families, and it's ok on my PC. But the app on the smartphone (Android) shows 'Free User' and premium services not accesible there. I already tried to reinstall the app...
Any solution?

7 REPLIES 7
fhnh
New Contributor

Re: Free in app and Families on PC

I got the same problem.

I try to Clean user data and reinstall lastpass , but the problem still there

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Dizzy_Horse and @fhnh,

I see that your LastPass accounts do have a currently active Families subscription. If you've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, could you try these steps to see if your Families status shows correctly on your mobile device?

In the app, tap Settings > Actions > Refresh Vault & Clear LastPass Cache. Log out and log back in to the app. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling the app, restarting your device, then reinstalling.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Dizzy_Horse
Active Contributor

Thanks for the help!
I tried both methods, still the same...
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks for giving that a try. We have done a refresh of your account, could you try the above steps again and see if that works? 

If that doesn't work, so that our team can investigate further please create a ticket for the support team who can help get this fixed for you. To do this, please scroll down and click "Contact Support" at the bottom center of this article to create a support request: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/upgrading-from-lastpass-premium-to-lastpass-families-fa...

(the article topic linked above is a bit different than your specific issue, but using this page to create your ticket will ensure your request is sent to the correct team for the quickest support)

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Dizzy_Horse
Active Contributor

Didn't work, so i made a ticket. I hope it will be ok! Thanks for your help...
Melissen
New Contributor

Same problem here. 

I've got a family-account.

When I login with the 'master-account' on any android device, it shows: "LastPass Families".

When I login with a 'family-account'on any android device, it shows: "LastPass Free"... and no Premium-function is working.

When I login with a 'family-account' on a PC, it shows: "Family-member'. Also are all devices where I did a login on android-devices are visible. I can also turn these devices OFF. All passwords are working on the Android-devices.

Only problem is: On Android-devices the family members are FREE-users instead of Family-users.

So I will also make a ticket and hope that you solve this problem very soon.

Dizzy_Horse
Active Contributor

Hello,
Strange indeed! I made a ticket, and they'll contact me back. (clearing cache, restart, reinstall doesn't work) I hope it'll be ok soon...