cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silvia74
New Contributor

LastPass stopped working on my android mobile device (19-04-2022)

Unfortunately LastPass suddenly stopped working on my mobile device (android). Fingerprint was no longer active and the password included was marked as wrong, blocking the account. Luckily now It works well from the browser, with the same password that was actually correct.

When it stopped working it was not even possible to activate any measure to recover the password (since the account from the mobile was never recognized and the hind is not readable or editable). 

I am quite  sure that I do not have problems since the password work from the lastpass website so I can access to my pages. It is impossible to reach a support centre, however what's happening on the mobile phone is strange. I also disinstalled and installed again the app but the problem persists.  

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Re: LastPass stopped working on my android mobile device (19-04-2022)

I apologize for the difficulty accessing LastPass on your mobile device @Silvia74 

Would you be able to update your password iterations from within your account at lastpass.com, to see if this resolved the issue? 

Reference guide:  

https://support.lastpass.com/help/how-do-i-change-my-password-iterations-for-lastpass 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!