cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maxi36sailor
New Contributor

Master Password Not Accepted on Pixel but is accepted on PC

I accept that my question is really stupid.  I've been using Last Pass for well over 10 yr on multiple devices and never had any problem.  I changed my Master Password on my PC as I periodically do.  When I then tried to log on to my phone Last Pass would not accept.  I use complex passwords and checked the phone password entry many, many times.  So many that I was even locked out of Last Pass for a short time (as I would expect).  Everything obvious has been checked and rechecked.  Thought I would ask if anyone has any ideas.  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Master Password Not Accepted on Pixel but is accepted on PC

Hello,

Could you try uninstalling the LastPass app, restarting your device, then reinstalling the app to see if that resolves the issue? When logging in to the LastPass app again, could you also make sure that your email username is in all lowercase (no capital letters) and see if you can then log in successfully?

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

Could you try uninstalling the LastPass app, restarting your device, then reinstalling the app to see if that resolves the issue? When logging in to the LastPass app again, could you also make sure that your email username is in all lowercase (no capital letters) and see if you can then log in successfully?

View solution in original post

impress
New Contributor

I have a very similar situation except it is an iPhone. I have done the suggested and am still having the same problem. Are there any other suggestions?

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @impress,

So that we can investigate and so that you don't post any private account information publicly, could you send me a private message with your LastPass account email address? To send me a private message, please click my username to view my profile, then click the blue "Send a Message" button in the upper right.