cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shadoninja
New Contributor

Mobile device constantly getting logged out

For months now, my mobile LastPass account is being logged out once or twice per day. The moment this happens, an email is sent to me saying "LastPass Security Notification : Login attempt from restricted device"

I have tried reinstalling the app and re-registering my device, but the problem still persists. 

3 REPLIES 3
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Mobile device constantly getting logged out

Hi @Shadoninja,

Are you using a VPN or is your IP address changing often? This can cause you to need to verify your LastPass login often. For more information on why and when you would need to verify your login via email please see this support article

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Shadoninja
New Contributor

No, I am getting the "restricted device" email. I don't actually have to re-allow anything either. I just need to enter my master password in again until the next time it happens (between 12 and 24 hours).

RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Shadoninja,

We would recommend checking the Settings > Security section of the app to make sure your auto logout/lock options are set to your preference. For a detailed explanation of what each of these options change please see here: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-manage-my-settings-in-the-lastpass-password-ma...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!