cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fadyk
New Contributor

Pin entry in iOS mobile app is very slow

The pint entry to unblock the mobile app on iOS is very laggy. Every single time, I end up needing to type again the pin cause it didn't pick all the numbers I pressed. This is much much slower than any other app pin entry page. I'm not sure if it's on purpose but it becomes very annoying when used multiple times.

To clarify, I'm referring to the act of typing in the pin's numbers. Once completed I'm granted access with no delays. The pin keypad responsiveness is the one I refer to as very slow.

3 REPLIES 3
MikeyMike
New Contributor

Re: Pin entry in iOS mobile app is very slow

For me its like instant login. I believe the lag is in your end of the network or then we are not connected to the same lastpass server since mine works flawlessly as it should.

fadyk
New Contributor

Hi MikeyMike,

to clarify on my previous description, I was referring to act of keying in the numbers of the pin, when the number of pin is complete the app is immediately available with no lag. It's the responsiveness of the buttons for the pin's digits. For example, If I need to unlock my iPhone, the pin pad is much much faster and responsive and I can key in the numbers with no lags.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

Apologies as I'm not sure what troubleshooting you've tried so far, could you try uninstalling the LastPass app, restarting your device, then reinstalling to see if that resolves this issue? 

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!