cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amineme
New Contributor

Revoke a shared password

Hello community,

I have an android 11 device with a free user.

In the past, I have shared many passwords with another person. Now I want to revoke sharing.

When I display the list of passwords, on those shared, I have a sharing icon. When I click on it, it only suggests to share with another person and not to revoke existing sharing.

When I go to sharing center, I have nothing displayed there:  a blank page, with no list of shared passwords an with not even the "+" sign to create new shared folders.

In support site, it says that I need to go to the vault, then to Sharing center and then Shared Items. But I am a Mobile user and cannot switch to desktop version (Only 1 switch left... 🙂 )

Please help...

4 REPLIES 4
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Revoke a shared password

Hi @amineme,

Are you able to log in to your Vault at https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 (not through the extension) and dismiss the notice about switching your active Device Type, then see if you can access the Sharing Center to revoke an item as described in this support article? https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-revoke-a-shared-item

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
amineme
New Contributor

Hello @RachelO ,
I have tried yesterday in both chrome vault and in the website since I already checked that article. It doesn't unfortunately help.
Dismissing the switch device notice doesn't help:
The vault content stays blurred, even in the Sharing Center.
Will @lastpass oblige me to buy 1 year subscribtion just to revoke shared passwords!!!
If there is no solution I will just export my data and delete my account.
I will then check if i will import it again in Lastpass or in another pass keeper...
amineme
New Contributor

Hello community,
Any idea?
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @amineme,

Sorry for the delay in response. While our team is working to add the functionality of revoking a shared item to the LastPass app, I have reset your account switches so that you can switch your active device type to Desktop/Computers, then revoke the shared item and switch your active device type back to Mobile devices.  

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!