cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: iOS Password integration does not work anymore

Got this answer for support:

The issue you've reported has been identified as a bug by our Engineering Team and is currently on their backlog as an item to fix.  Unfortunately we do not have an ETA at this time, kindly give us some time if I can find a workaround or the solution to the issue”

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Absolutely gobsmacked that:

1. The most basic core functionality of the app passed through their QA with this 100% reproducible bug;
2. For such a fundamental feature there isn't even an estimated ETA?

Makes me concerned for a business that literally holds the keys to my digital personal data and privacy.
Highlighted
New Contributor

I agree. This makes the app useless. Already struggling for weeks and getting frustrated because iphone/ipad experience went down to zero.

Time to move on I guess...

Highlighted
Active Contributor

For the time being I have activated iCloud Keychain. I log in once using LastPass offline, and then keychain captures the credentials for further logins.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Same problem here 😕
Highlighted
Active Contributor

New version 2day, had high hopes, but no fix

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Same here. Very disappointing...
Highlighted
New Contributor

Same here... based in DE with EU servers (where can I change this for testing purposes?).

BTW, the issue is also on the Android app, not just iOS. And I noticed, that LP logs off frequently (although it shouldn't) and afterwards always asks for the master pass.

This is very frustrating and in the meantime  support keeps me busy with checking settings in the app over and over again... 😣 

I cannot understand why Logmein support lets each of us perform the same stupid things although the issue seems to be clearly on their side. Sorry Logmeing- I pay for it, so you shold take care of keeping it functional. Premium subscription cancelled - giving 1Password a try now.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello everyone,

I've submitted a report for these issues with autofill not working correctly on the newest iOS update and our developers are actively working on a fix. While we don't have an ETA for an update, I'll update this thread when more news or an update is available.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hello Rachel,

Thank you for the heads up. I am glad to read that the issue is getting attention.

However that is not sufficient. As you may know, the CIA triad has one side called Availability. Because there is no ETA (no priority) with LogMeIn to solve that issue, I will have to advise our sr. management to move our LastPass Enterprise accounts to a competitor. This advice will be offered to the board next week.

Personally I am not looking forward to this, because we have set up SSO with ADFS and are also using shared folders and policies. However if nothing is changing, we have no choice.