cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonpw
New Contributor

iOS app displays vault in two different ways

Sometimes when I am in the app the vault looks like this, with "Sites", "Notes", and "Form Fills":

IMG_1837.jpeg

Other times it looks like this, with "Passwords", "Secure Notes", "Addresses", "Payment Cards", and "Bank Accounts" (which matches the desktop Lastpass interface):

IMG_1748.jpeg

Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't find any way to control how this is show, it just randomly shows it as one or the other sometimes. What is going on?

4 REPLIES 4
hankclyatt848
New Contributor

Re: iOS app displays vault in two different ways

I have the same thing happen on all three of my iOS 15.x devices an iPhone and two iPads. I noticed that when it opens up in the legacy interface it doesn’t appear to require authentication which is a major issue to say the least. It also shows an older out of date version of my vault. For example has an old credit card that has long been replaced by a new card and the old one deleted from LastPass. 

luckypierre
New Contributor

Just posted the same issue. Didn’t find your post until now. Seems strange how it randomly decides to appear in 2 different layout screens. 

jonpw
New Contributor

I noticed that when it opens up in the legacy interface ... It also shows an older out of date version of my vault. For example has an old credit card that has long been replaced by a new card and the old one deleted from LastPass.

Which one is the legacy and which one is new? I don't even know. I prefer the version that is a list, which includes payment cards as a separate item.

I too get some frighteningly old data in the 3-tab interface that has "Form Fills". There are form fills for credit cards that are very old, and I don't see those items anywhere when in the "list" interface. Meanwhile regular payment cards are "secure notes" in that interface, which is confusing. I'm hoping the three-tab interface is the old one that is not meant to be shown.

No response from LastPass on this? This is very disturbing.

hankclyatt848
New Contributor

The interface with the 3 tabs at the top is the legacy interface.