cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cragger89
New Contributor

Account is not recoverable, can't delete account, but am told this is what I need to do.

Hi,

I have managed to just lose my master password for Lastpass, this was a free account, I was using touch ID/face ID to login and I thought, I had my master password printed after pasting it in to a notepad text file and leaving it in a safe, but it doesn't work, so I've clearly managed to fudge that, ho hum.

I've recovered all of my accounts manually since last Summer following this, but I really want to use Lastpass again as I really like the authenticator app and it's backup facility. The backup facility needs a valid Lastpass account to work.

I can't recover the account, and I can't delete it therefore. Is anyone at Lastpass able to do this for me, or, am I going to have to abandon that old account, setup a new email account and then create a new account with Lastpass from scratch?

1 REPLY 1
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Account is not recoverable, can't delete account, but am told this is what I need to do.

Hi @cragger89 

You can still reset the account if you have access to your LastPass email address: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/reset-your-lastpass-account-lp010066