cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
novalaker
New Contributor

Account usernames gone

The other day all of my Google account usernames decided to disappear. The passwords are there but they have no username to match to. I've tried clearing local cache, refreshing sites, tried on different laptops, browsers, etc. It's using both the browser extension and when I go directly into my vault. This seems like a pretty egregious failure of the system and I am asked to upgrade to premium in order to get support, and why in the world would I pay for an app that has already lost me my account information? 

This forum appears to be my only option, so hopefully someone here can help. 

4 REPLIES 4
novalaker
New Contributor

Re: Account usernames gone

I should say I haven't made any changes to my account, like email or password or anything. I haven't touched it.
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi @novalaker 

I see that you've done a fair amount of troubleshooting.  Could you also try manually refreshing sites within your Vault?   From inside Lastpass: Select Account Options OR < your LastPass email address > at the bottom of the menu, then select Advanced > Refresh Sites

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
novalaker
New Contributor

There is no Refresh Sites option when I follow your instructions.

AshC
GoTo Moderator

Sorry for the delay @novalaker 

There are a couple of other possible resolutions as defined in this article:  https://support.lastpass.com/help/some-of-my-passwords-and-vault-items-are-missing-how-do-i-get-them... 

If you don't have a call back option for your country, click my Community name to send a private message with your LastPass email address, and I'll help in creating a case for you.  Please also let me know where you're located so we can see about adding additional support in that location. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!