cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lastpassuser3
New Contributor

Re: Other menu items

This is an issue I had 2 years ago: https://community.logmein.com/t5/LastPass-Support-Discussions/Right-click-options-limited-to-20/td-p...

And it still has not been addressed whatsoever. I can't imagine this is some difficult issue to resolve as well.

We need to be able to rearrange the items in the "Other" context menu or at the very least be able to control how many items (beyond 20) it shows.

Nello
Active Contributor

I control the order by putting a number in front of the card name. Then the card sorts according to the number instead of the name.
Nello
Active Contributor

A maximum number of 20 items is a ridiculous limitation.
lastpassuser3
New Contributor

Unfortunately that only works if the 20 you need are already in your list. 

As I understand, the list of the first 20 chronological cards/banks are put on the "other" list. once it's on there, you can then sort using your method of prepending a number at the start of the name. 

BUT the issue most of us are having is if we have a NEW credit card that we want on that list of 20. Even if you prepend a 1 in front of it (I just tried), it will not put it on the list of 20 unless you delete some of your list (and maybe even more if you've added 20+ items) until that new card is chronologically the top 20.  

buddy0
New Contributor

I just hit this limit and was on the phone with support when I found this topic.

The support person was unaware of the problem or the limit.

Pretty ridiculous that they haven't fixed this yet and that support doesn't have this information.

Makes me wonder if this is an actively maintained product.