cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
josephSV
New Contributor

Attachments in shared folders won't download or error out

Anyone else experiencing this?

Also, what happened to the "Save as" function? It just straight up opens the file in the OS's default program.
5 REPLIES 5
steve3761
New Contributor

Re: Attachments in shared folders won't download or error ou

Having the same issue - I do get an error if trying through an unsupported channel (such as lastpass.com), but even with binary component enabled and using the browser extension (tried both FF & Chrome) the download & uploads spin briefly and do nothing
steve3761
New Contributor

Downloading via mobile app does at least seem to work.
PeteMitchell
New Contributor

Sounds like the same issue we're having (Enterprise customer). I contacted support and they said it's a bug they just found and they don't have a workaround for it. I explained that we store critical attachments in LastPass and we can't access them now, so it's a huge problem for us. From the response I received, they don't seem to consider this an urgent issue. :evil:
wiley-terrapin
New Contributor

EXACT same issue here!!! Enterprise user and LastPass doesn't even bother with a workaround.
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @wiley-terrapin,

I see your recent support ticket with the LastPass Team, if their suggestion didn't resolve your issue and you're still not able to download attachments please respond to that ticket to let them know or contact the Enterprise Support team via phone for further assistance. You can access our Enterprise support number through your LastPass Admin Console > Support or request a callback by scrolling down and clicking "Contact Support" on this page and entering your Enterprise account info and you should then be given the option to receive a callback usually within less than 5 minutes: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/about-downloading-attachments-for-secure-notes

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!