cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unable to Delete account

Hi @MaxHeadroom59,

I wasn't able to find a support ticket for you, so that we can investigate could you send me a Private message to let us know your LastPass account email? To send me a private message, please click my username to view my profile, then click the blue "Send a Message" button in the upper right.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
GudbuyTLP
Active Contributor

Hi RachelO

My lastpass acct was deleted with the help of the support team.

Appreciate your help with getting this taken care.

Best,

Chris

MaxHeadroom59
New Contributor

Support team was able to manually delete my account. Thanks for the assist.
Samellan
New Contributor

I see that the same issue persists. I even tried it with a mobile device and different browsers! Way to go, LMI.

I think I will have to create a ticket as well.

suttorres
New Contributor

Same  issue  for me, I used to be a paying customer for years, used to recommend LastPass to everybody since last year I slowly moved away and now I cannot delete the account and need to spend hours to get a simple delete done.

Since at this point my account is free I can't contact support. So what do I need to do in order to delete my account? Any help will be really appreciated. (I've already tried multiple browsers and lowering security settings)

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @suttorres 

If you have access to the email address that the account is registered to, you should be able to delete it even if you no longer remember the Master Password. What exactly happens when you follow the steps in this support article?  Do you never get the email, or does nothing happen when you click on the link in the email? 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
suttorres
New Contributor

Hello Glen! 

I do have access to the account, I do have the master password. I did all the steps and when clicking Delete a pop up appears but it does not load completely, All I see is a small pop-up with LastPass as title and no body.
I've tried with different browsers, made sure even all cookies were allowed but I have the same result with Chrome based browser, Firefox and Safari.

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Thank you @suttorres  

This is such a weird one, I have never been able to recreate it. I am going to talk to our team and see if there is something we can look at in the browser diagnostics that might help identify why it does not load like this for some customers.

image (3).png 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
suttorres
New Contributor

Thanks @GlennD , I'm adding here the screenshot. This happens after clicking Delete and selecting I do have my Master Password.

lastPassIssue.jpg

Thanks!

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @suttorres,

Our team would like to further investigate this issue as we haven't been able to reproduce it on our side just yet, we have created a support ticket on your behalf for this issue. Please check your email as the support team sent an email to you on Oct. 12 with more information, and please respond to that email as well with any additional information or questions.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!