cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GerryBiker
New Contributor

Re: Furious over this "try again" crap.

Disconnect your device from WIFI and open LastPass offline!

You will have access to all accounts in the cache.      😉

Jaspion
New Contributor

Same problem as many LastPass users since last month.

Masterpassword is correct

No verify email on my security email

So I'm stuck on offline mode since weeks.

Can't open a support ticket (is it only for paid customers?)

Is this a sad joke ?

So please HELP

GerryBiker
New Contributor

You can open your LastPass vault offline and get your mailbox password there!

Follow up my recent instruction and handle your account as if it´s online!

The problem with the support is, that they just reply to the mailaddress you´re registered with.

It´s as if they don´t read the messages properly.

Once you open your mailbox (the registered one) you´ll probably find tons of mails from the support there!

Good luck!

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Jaspion,

I do see that you have a security email set for your LastPass account and verification emails are being sent to that security email. Please check that email (including junk/spam/all mail folders) to click the red Verify button in that email sent from LastPass to complete your login.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
jope5
Active Contributor

Can't access security email, can access the other email, can't log in due to changing operation syst

Basically what the title says. I forget to write down the security email's password and the provider can't do anything to access it now. I have the other email accessible and know the master password. Is there anything to do? I can't reach the verification emails.

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Can't access security email, can access the other email, can't log in due to changing operation

@jope5 Support will need to verify your identity over email. Please click on my profile and private message me an email address that you do have access to currently.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
jope5
Active Contributor

Re: Can't access security email, can access the other email, can't log in due to changing OS

The support contacted me about something totally different than what is my issue. I tried to open a ticket myself and there has been no answer. If there's some possibility to access my account, any help would be appreciated.

jope5
Active Contributor

Is the LogMeIn support supposed to be this slow?

I've been waiting for a reply for an email for almost five days and in overall it must be two weeks soon. I'm unable access my passwords and it is getting a little bit frustrating. I appreciate what you guys are doing, but I am disappointed on how ineffective this process has been. If there's something to do about my case, could it be sorted out a bit faster?

Thank you.