cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jack200
New Contributor

Can't logon to most sites

Starting this morning. I can't login to any sites with Lastpass.

If I manually copy the the user name and password from MyVault,  I can login. If I try to use Lastpass as have been doing for years, all I get is the popup "start typing". The red icon appears, but nothing happens when I click on it. If I start typing I get a popup to "Add this site" to LastPass. It's already there.

Does this have anything to do with the LastPass hack from a few weeks ago? Is LastPass still safe? Why am I getting these messages all of a sudden? How do I fix this?

5 REPLIES 5
DanDem
LastPass Contributor

Re: Can't logon to most sites

Hi, I'm sorry you're experiencing this. Can you elaborate on what browser extension you are using (version number if possible) and if you're on a windows/mac? Thank you

Jack200
New Contributor

Firefox Extension 105.0   Windows 11.

LastPass would not login to any site for about 4 hours this morning. Now it is working fine.

I have done nothing, like rebooting, or anything else to fix this. It just started working. 

Is there something I did that would cause this? I have been using LastPass for years and only recently ungraded to the paid version. Not sure why I upgraded.  

DanDem
LastPass Contributor

Unfortunately I can't think of any reason. I'm glad it is working for you now. Please let us know if you experience it again. Thank you

Dan

FedeX699
New Contributor

Same issue here. Firefox 104.0.2 on Windows 10. LastPass extension version 4.101.0.2.

The only way to solve (temporarilly) this issue is restart the browser, but this solution works fine only for a while.

It's really annoying.

😞

Jack200
New Contributor

Thanks for verifying that. Hope they might take it seriously now. Been using LP for years. Never had any problems until recently. In the last few weeks all kinds of problems are popping up.