cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FVT81
Active Contributor

Can't renew LastPass Premium subscription, "Problem with the payment" error

Hi there,

I have sent already 2 messages to support, one is if I'm correct 5 days ago, the other one on Monday. <passive aggressive>It's Wednesday today</passive aggressive>.

First I got a message that there was a "problem with the payment", which was impossible as the card that is attached to Lastpass is also being used for a lot of other services. Anyway, I changed the card, just to be sure. Then I got two more mails after a few days that there was again a "problem with the payment".

So now my premium subscription, which I've been enjoying for years, was downgraded, then it was on trial. And every time I try to upgrade I get the message that it isn't possible with this account?

My inner Karen is screaming and yelling... can't....keep...her...silent...for...much...longer....

Please help... she's becoming uncontrollable.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: <Karen Mode>Can't renew subscription - Downgraded to trial - can't upgrade</Karen Mode&

@FVT81  Thanks for your patience. It appears that the renewal did not go through due to an extra security step required by your CC company that would require you to  be 'present' during the renewal. I have asked support to email you a renewal quote that will let you give the required permission.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: <Karen Mode>Can't renew subscription - Downgraded to trial - can't upgrade</Karen Mode&

Hi @FVT81 

I am a Manager here (please do not start throwing things), we have some other managers reviewing your account currently so we can identify what the issue is. Please have a seat and a cup of tea while we get this sorted for you.

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

@FVT81  Thanks for your patience. It appears that the renewal did not go through due to an extra security step required by your CC company that would require you to  be 'present' during the renewal. I have asked support to email you a renewal quote that will let you give the required permission.

View solution in original post

FVT81
Active Contributor

Hi Glenn,

Thank you very very much for your super quick help!

Will wait for support.

Thanks again!

Amerifax
New Contributor

Sorry I guess. I have been trying to resolve this issue for over a week. But right you are. I will settle in.

Bob

BernardR
New Contributor

Dear GlennD,

I have the same problem. My creditcard information is up-to-date, but the payment cannot be done. I called AMEX and they told me the problem is at the side of LastPass. Could someone please help me? I'm a LastPass member for many years and now I'm downgraded to Trial Member....

Please help.

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @BernardR 

I did not see a support ticket for your issue, please scroll down on this page and click Contact Support to open a ticket with Support http://link.lastpass.com/community

BernardR
New Contributor

Spoiler
Ok, I will do. Thanks.
pemy
New Contributor

Same problem for me. 

Did not get renewed even if credit card info was valid. Changed credit card now, but still trapped in a loop were I can't get premium access. 

Support case nr 15896601

RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @pemy,

I see that the support team sent an email to you yesterday, did you receive that email? If not please let me know so that I can ask the support team to re-send that message to you.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!