cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tatkinson
New Contributor

"There was a problem with your payment"

@GlennD Hi - I am having a similar problem on my account. The credit card information is valid, yet I am receiving an email that says "There was a problem with your payment". When I log into the admin console, a banner at top says, "Your license has expired" and there is a link to Renew.

I checked three times that my credit card information is accurate (and is currently active and valid with other vendors), and I'm terrified that LastPass will turn off our services for non-payment.

Can someone help??

RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: "There was a problem with your payment"

Hi @tatkinson,

So that the billing team can help make sure you can renew without any further issues, please create a request for the team by scrolling down and clicking Contact Support at the bottom center of this article, entering your account info, then clicking "Submit a billing case" at the bottom of the popup that shows: http://link.lastpass.com/community

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
tatkinson
New Contributor

Hi @RachelO Thanks for your response. Unfortunately I don't see a link for "Contact Support" at the bottom of this page. Attached is a screenshot of what I'm seeing. When I've tried to submit a support ticket in the past, it has said that I need to upgrade to an enterprise account in order to submit a support case 😞

Here's a screenshot of what I see:

tatkinson_0-1632245404726.png

RachelO

Hi @tatkinson,

Sorry about that, please click this link to find the Contact Support option: http://link.lastpass.com/community

tatkinson
New Contributor

Thanks! Got it all sorted. It seems that support tickets can be submitted for upgraded accounts OR for billing questions. Entered the ticket, and now I'm all set 🙂

AFleischmann
New Contributor

After using LP for 6 years I am havin the same issue right now, for 5 days no solution now. My 17 team members can not make use of LP and MFA is disabled.

This company has become a nightmare after having taken over. It is absolutely unbelievable that this company has no sales team that could resolve the issue.

aqkhana2002
New Contributor

have you got any solution , i have same issue since two weeks now, even i called my bank and they are telling me there is no issue , i have tried my other bank too same issue
RachelO

Hi @aqkhana2002,

The billing support team will need to assist with this issue, to create a ticket for the team please scroll down and click Contact Support at the bottom center of this article, entering your account info, then clicking "Submit a billing case" at the bottom of the popup that shows: http://link.lastpass.com/community

aqkhana2002
New Contributor

its a generic URL, i have spoken to agent 2 time, but my problem is same, as they cannot resolve it, i believe payment system itself have issue, Tell me if you can not fix your own system, how can we trust your system that  our password is secure ?

aqkhana2002
New Contributor

Finally my problem is solved and i have bought family plan, BUT they found a reason by saying my name is in block list, who in this world block the system on name ? OTHERWISE LOOKS LIKE RACIST as my name is a muslim name.

AQEEL