cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
balderic
New Contributor

Can't sign up for families or delete my account. Help please.

Last month, I subscribed to LastPass using the app store on my iPhone. I did not realize that this was not a family pass version. I immediately contacted support and cancelled with them and contacted apple and got my charge reversed. LastPass set me up with a trial family pass membership. My family pass trial expired and I tried to subscribe to the family plan. When I do, I get the following message:

Whoops, you're already signed up

You already started a Families with this email address. To complete your trial, please create a new LastPass account or log in with a different one now.

Please note: You have an active subscription purchased through Apple's App Store. We currently do not support purchasing families for users with these subscriptions. Please contact support for more information. To switch to Families, please go to the App Store and cancel your LastPass Premium subscription. This makes sure Apple stops billing you automatically.

I have tried deleting my account by going to https://lastpass.com/delete_account.php When I click delete account it asks me if I remember my lastpass master password (I do).  When I proceed with deleting my account, this is all that shows up.  

balderic_0-1659625436638.png

1 REPLY 1
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Re: Can't sign up for families or delete my account. Help please.

Hi @balderic 

I apologize for the billing problem. 

We have just sent you an eQuote with a custom activation link for the Family plan.  Please let us know if this has any issues. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!