cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrg63
New Contributor

Cancelled my family account, received a refund and was charged again

I reverted my Lastpass account to a free account on 9/23/2021 and was given a refund for my remaining time. I just checked my Visa statement and noticed that I was charged RM162.85 on Oct 8 again for a family membership. I can’t find a receipt for the amount or a way to cancel it as per your help. I can’t submit a support ticket because my account is considered a free account. 

Please credit me back the full account and stop charging me for a subscription I don't want. My account isn't even setup as a family account anymore.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cancelled my family account, received a refund and was charged again

Hi @jrg63,

For all billing and refund requests the billing support team will need to assist with this issue, to create a ticket for the team please scroll down and click Contact Support at the bottom center of this article, entering your account info, then clicking "Submit a billing case" at the bottom of the popup that shows: http://link.lastpass.com/community

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cancelled my family account, received a refund and was charged again

Hi @jrg63,

For all billing and refund requests the billing support team will need to assist with this issue, to create a ticket for the team please scroll down and click Contact Support at the bottom center of this article, entering your account info, then clicking "Submit a billing case" at the bottom of the popup that shows: http://link.lastpass.com/community

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post