I Already read a lot about LogIn Problems, so here is my case:
- I removed all my colleagues from our business account (to remove the number of licenses)
- then as a last step I created a Support Ticket to shutdown the account (as we move to another solution)
- after that I could not Login anymore
- if I Try: wrong email, try again
- PW recovery and all other tries lead to mail send to me..
- I get emails to exact this email from the support, forcing me to log in, but that doesn´t work either, deadlock..
I don´t know how to get out of this..
Solved! Go to Solution.
thx for response.
I have only created a ticket to delete the account, but I cannot do it on my own. (I didn´t find where to do so)
But if I don´t have an account, why do I get emails from support that there is an update on my ticket?
If My account is deleted completely, its ok, but I would expect some notification about this fact.
Do you want the ticket number?
thank you for the update.
Feedback: you should overthink the process of cancelling, if the notification of the cancellation is send by a system that has already cancelled the account 😉
Hi @HenryO ,
did you receive my request?
We still have a payment from lastpass although we had already cancelled the licence.
Can you please organize a refund?
Do you need any data from me?