cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lazy_atom
Active Contributor

Re: Review your login info and try again.

Just letting folks here know that LogMeIn support got in touch via email and supplied the following instructions and lo-and-behold I was able to finally see verification codes and verify link buttons in the verification emails. I must have missed one of these steps* when I tried to do this myself.

Here are just some screenshots showing the differences between what I was seeing (posted earlier) and what should have been happening:

Screen-Shot-2021-08-16-at-12.29.12-pm.jpgScreen-Shot-2021-08-16-at-12.29.31-pm.jpg

*I didn't miss any of the steps. Someone has 'fixed' an issue I was having. I hope others get a solution to their similar issues as well. Odd how there's been no feedback from Glenn on this in recent days. 🙂

helenspeaks
New Contributor

Hi,

I hope you can help. I've had lastpass for years with no problem before. I'm trying to log on, i know my password but I'm being asked to verify my email address. I no longer have access to the original email address and i don't know if i set up a recovery email. is there anything i can do? I have a premium account but i can't find anywhere to lodge a support ticket that doesn't ask for my email and password and then to verify by email ahhhhhh.

please help my whole life is on lastpass 😞

SSaha
New Contributor

Last Pass account recovery issue

So for some reason LastPass keeps logging out of my Chrome browser for some reason. So I tried Logging in again but it said that I couldnt login but I was using the same password. This has happened before but then I had used my phone to recover the account but now that option doesnt pop up at all and it says that browser extension hasnt been installed but it is installed.

Please help me recover my account. I can use the verified phone number linked with the account. 

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @helenspeaks,

If you do not have access to your email account and there is no way to recover access to your email account through your email provider, you will need to open a support ticket, and please make sure to provide an alternate email address that you can be reached at (create one if necessary.) To create a ticket please scroll down and click Contact Support at the bottom center of this page so that the support team can further assist: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/why-am-i-nbsp-seeing-a-message-error-nbsp-please-verify... you should not need to log in in order to create a support ticket.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Last Pass account recovery issue

Hi @SSaha,

I see that you were sent a verification email, which is why you saw an error when logging in. We would recommend checking your email account in a browser, instead of through a mail app or mail program, and making sure that these emails aren't being sent to the junk/spam folder instead of your inbox. We would also recommend checking your email settings to be sure no LastPass or LogMeIn email addresses are being blocked or are on the blocklist/blacklist. Additionally, please be sure these email addresses are added to your allowlist/whitelist in your email settings: support@lastpass.com, do-not-reply-support@lastpass.com, support-replies@logmein.com and then attempting to log in to LastPass again which will prompt a new Verification Email to be sent. The subject line of the email you're looking for is "LastPass Security Notification: Login attempt blocked"

For more information on why you may sometimes need to verify your login via an email message please see here: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/why-am-i-nbsp-seeing-a-message-error-nbsp-please-verify...

Once you have regained access to your account, we would recommend setting up as many recovery options as possible: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-set-up-all-account-recovery-options-for-lastpa...

Kirryscar
New Contributor

Re: Check your inbox to verify it's you. No email from LastPass? Review your login info and try aga

I couldn't find the email in my inbox. I was having issues with my inbox for the last couple of months but they appear to be resolved. I just need to be sent the verification email again. Is anyone able to do this??
Patrick91
New Contributor

Re: Check your inbox to verify it's you. No email from LastPass? Review your login info and try aga

Screenshot 2021-09-19 200002.jpg

Hey,

please help me out! Summary:

When trying to login to my LastPass account (Chrome browser extension, iPhone app, Desktop app and alternatives) I also suddenly got the pop-up message to look for a mail form LastPass and so on... Of course there is no mail being sent to my main mail account used for logging in, but rather supposedly to the old alternative mail account, the password to which is being stored in the LastPass vault => catch22.

Long story short: I opened a support ticket and wrote an absolute plethora of mails back and forth to your support team. Sometimes people just answered the huge list of personal details I provided in order to gain access again with just the same question block again. At a certain point, one support team member stated that he added my IP and I should be able to login again - which I could not. Then all of a sudden, my support ticket was neglected and is not being answered anymore (I guess not even open tickets are being answered after dropping the mail support for standard users of the free variant of LastPass).

Now what can I do? I desperately need access to my account, my complete digital identity is stored there and I trusted the company with its product. Now I'm completely standing in the rain.

Please help me out. Thank you!

BR, Patrick

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Patrick91,

If you're not able to log in to your email to verify this login, please go through the password recovery process for your email provider to regain access to your email and then verify your LastPass login. You could also try accessing your Vault in offline mode, if that was previously enabled. To do this, first disconnect all network/internet connections on your device/computer then try logging in to LastPass and you may be able to access a cached version of your Vault to retrieve your email password.

pgoda
New Contributor

I am also having a similar issue. I created a new account and everytime I log in, it says check for verification email. I have no email in my inbox/junk/spam.

Please help.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @pgoda,

I reviewed your account and do see some failed logins due to an incorrect username or master password being entered, not due to needing to verify your login via email (a verification email is only sent, if verification is required, when the correct master password is entered.) Please double check how the master password is being entered: please remember it is case sensitive, must include at least one upper and one lower case letter, number and symbol and be at least 12 characters long. Please also try entering your username/email in all lowercase when logging in as well.