cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Damon1974
Active Contributor

Re: Review your login info and try again.

The verification emails are not being sent out. They say to check your email, but they are not coming. The account temporarily locked and suspended emails are working as intended.
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @morani9,

I reviewed your account and do see some failed logins due to an incorrect username or master password being entered, not due to needing to verify your login via email. Please double check how the master password is being entered, please remember it is case sensitive, must include at least one upper and one lower case letter, number and symbol and be at least 12 characters long.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
jpf321
Active Contributor

Go into advanced settings on the computer that you can access LP from and turn off Email Verfication requirement.   My Vault --> Account Settings --> Advanced Settings --> Disable Verification Emails

sweetiepea5050
New Contributor

Re: "Try again or look for an email from LastPass if you think you entered valid credentials.&q

It is Jun 24 2021 and Iam still being annoyed ... when I login to Lastpass it STILL  does'nt seem to recognize my laptop...even though I have used this laptop for 10 years with Lastpass.

It makes me login to my email and verify!!  EVERYTIME :O(

I WENT into my account ..under TRUSTED DEVICES and for some reason my computer IP address is no longer there?  And there is no option to add it?

I am so sick of this 2 step process... I didnt as for it and I would like this too go away. 

Can  anyone help?

thanks

Rhonda

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: "Try again or look for an email from LastPass if you think you entered valid credentials.&q

Hi @sweetiepea5050,

Trusted Devices are the devices that you've trusted to not require multifactor authentication for 30 days only, this will not change your need to verify via email from an unrecognized device or new IP address. If you're having to verify every time you log in, please double check that your browser (or any other browser extensions, such as other privacy based extensions) is NOT set to clear your cache/cookies/history often. Please follow the steps outlined in this article for your browser to make sure cookies/history/cache aren't being cleared when closing your browser and that cookies are allowed for LastPass: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/why-am-i-seeing-a-message-that-my-session-has-expired-l...

Mav11
Active Contributor

Re: "Try again or look for an email from LastPass if you think you entered valid credentials.&a

Guys, does LastPass Support is having some problem? Just asking because it has been days since I am trying to be able to access my account.
Would you please ask them to review the last emails sent to them and answer LastPass Case: 15567417 - Login or Master Password, if you can do so? Thanks
Mav11
Active Contributor

Re: "Try again or look for an email from LastPass if you think you entered valid credentials.&a

Hi Rachel,

FIrst of all, thanks for the clarification. If it wasn't for you, I would not even know that the email was sent to this other email address, the one that starts with a "j" and that I do recognize.

However, I am not able to access this recovery email account that starts with a "j" anymore. I opened a ticket to LastPass Support, but they do not answer my last updates (LastPass Case: 15567417).

I am totally willing to cooperate to identify myself and prove that I am the owner of the account. In fact, if somebody just deleted this recovery e-mail (the one that starts with a "j") from my LastPass configuration, so LastPass would send the recovery emails to my LastPass login email account (the same email that I registered here in this community forum), I think that would solve the whole situation.

Could you please, please, escalate this issue? I cannot afford to not have access to my passwords anymore. It is even jeopardizing my job, as I have delayed tasks from systems that I need access from my LastPass account.

Thanks.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Mav11

I do see that your support representative has received your incoming messages and have reached out to them to ask them to respond to your ticket as soon as possible via email.

AmandaCast
New Contributor

Can you please help me, I am desperate, I know my password, I was traveling to another state last week, now when I return to my main computer to log in, I cant.  I know my master password but I am not receiving the verification email.  I have looked at junk, spam, searched for all three email addresses it could have come from, nothing.    Thank you! Amanda

jpf321
Active Contributor

one of these days, someone deep within the LMI organization is going to realize that a certain percentage of emails are not being delivered properly for whatever reason. there is too much activity on this forum for there not to be an underlying backend problem.