cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Check your inbox to verify it's you. No email from LastPass? Review your login info and try aga

Hi @Former Member 

I reviewed your ticket 15690154 and see that support emailed you on 7/16 with the list of questions to validate your identity and then sent a follow up email yesterday. Please locate the email from 7/16 and reply with your answers.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Former Member
Not applicable

Re: Check your inbox to verify it's you. No email from LastPass? Review your login info and try aga

@GlennD 

Since my email address is no longer accessible, and I never entered a security email, again because I didn't know I had the option/need to, I don't have access to my ticket number(s).  If I entered my ticket request on Saturday, about how long should I expect to wait before I receive a response from support?  I did include both an alternate email address and a phone number in my request, so should be no issue with reaching me.

As I said before, I'm also surprised that neither my biometric or numeric two-step authentication methods are acceptable as an alternative to email verification.  In my opinion, email method seems old-school.

Sedona3520
New Contributor

Re: Unable To Login To My Lastpass Account

My Master Password does not have a symbol - never did.  Caps, characters and numbers are there but I never had a symbol in my master password that worked for at least four years now.  The same master password is used on my iPhone and it continues to work, again without a symbol in the password.  Questions to you:  has the configuration of a working master password changed and that's why I cannot get in on my Dell PC?  Or did you mean to say at least one number is required and symbols are optional?  Support has spent WEEKS sending me emails verifying who I am and the systems I'm on and repeatedly telling me I can signin now.  But I can not sign in on my PC is the fact.  After reading the community blog (your message included) I'm now concerned that eventually I will not be able to get on via my iPhone too.  Thanks for listening.  Any suggestions?

Tags (1)
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

@Former Member The security alert email is an option a customer can use, it is not a requirement. Is your account email no longer accessible because it is no longer valid or because the password for it is stored in your LastPass account?

You will need to provide an alternate email address that support can reach you with, if you do not have one, please set one up and then open a support ticket. Explain that you cannot access your account email and provide the alternate email so they can contact you.

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Unable To Login To My Lastpass Account

Hi @Sedona3520 

I took a look at your ticket and account and it would appear that your IP address changed again from what was provided by support. Please visit this website https://www.whatismyip.com/ copy your current IP address and then click on my profile picture to send it to me via private message.

Former Member
Not applicable

@GlennD

I shutdown the account email address years ago. Doesn't exist. As I said in my previous post, I did provide alternate email address and phone number with my ticket request.

Please answer question in my previous post. Thank you.

Former Member
Not applicable

I repied promptly to that email and responded again when askedto resend it.

Former Member
Not applicable

I responded to the email promptly and resent it again after I was asked for it again. I will do it one more time.

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

@Former Member  I looked at both of the support tickets you opened and went through every reply, I did not find your reply with the answers to the security questions. I see that support sent them to you again yesterday for your case 15690154, please reply to that email with your answers and as soon as I see that email come in I will make sure support knows.

Former Member
Not applicable

I did. But just now I responded again to the original email from Support.