cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matt_199
New Contributor

Chose tryout of Team Plan but want to buy Family Plan now. System won't let me.

Hi everybody, 

I think I'm stuck in a loop. I want to buy the Family Plan but the system tells me I cannot and should create a new account. 

I did try out the Teams plan for 14 days and the system wants me to buy the Team Plan only. 

I would like to get out of the Team plan trial and buy the Family plan. 

Any tipps on how to do that are appreciated, thank you!

Matt

3 REPLIES 3
beauticure
New Contributor

Re: Chose tryout of Team Plan but want to buy Family Plan now. System won't let me.

Total Body Enhancement is a phrase that sounds too good to be true, right? Think again. It’s not an over promise, but something that will actually give you improved body results, when you use it regularly. So, what is planet fitness total body enhancement ?

tankutaslan
New Contributor

Re: Chose tryout of Team Plan but want to buy Family Plan now. System won't let me.

I am having this problem too, but could not find an answer. It was a just right subject. We expect support from the authorities.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @matt_199,

I see that the support team was able to remove the expired Teams trial from your account, were you then able to upgrade to Families? If you haven't upgraded yet, here's a link which should provide a 25% discount off your first year of Families: http://www.lastpass.com/buy-families?cp=LPF2021-DT-25CS

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!